Ontario COVID-19 Small Business Relief Grant – Applications Open
The new Ontario COVID-19 Small Business Relief Grant will provide a grant of $10,000 to eligible small businesses required to close under modified Step 2 of the Roadmap to Reopen.
Applications open from February 9, 2022 to March 11, 2022.
Visit website to apply.
To receive the grant, a small business identified from the eligible list below must:
- have been required to close due to public health orders that took effect at 12:01 a.m. on January 5, 2022
- have had fewer than 100 employees as of December 31, 2021
- have been an active business as of January 14, 2022
Newly established and newly eligible small businesses will need to apply for the grant.
Eligible small businesses include:
- restaurants and bars
- facilities for indoor sports and recreational fitness activities (including fitness centres and gyms)
- racing venues, casinos, bingo halls and gaming establishments
- museums, galleries, aquariums, zoos, science centres, landmarks, historic sites, botanical gardens and similar attractions
- performing arts venues and cinemas
- meeting or event spaces
- tour and guide services
- conference centres and convention centres
- driving instruction for individuals
- before- and after-school programs