Food Bank Drive – June 2022
Food Bank Drive – all of June 2022
The Village of Richmond Hill BIA and community organizations are collecting for the Richmond Hill Community Food Bank.
You can donate your contribution to the following BIA locations for all of June 2022.
Richmond Hill BIA Office
Unit 1, 10097 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, Ontario
Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Women’s Fitness Clubs of Canada – Richmond Hill Location
10341 Yonge Street, Unit 3, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 3C1
Hours: Monday to Friday 6:00 am – 10:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Toilet paper
- Small bags of rice
- Pudding cups or fruit cups
- Baking, cake and muffin mixes,
- Jello or instant pudding
- Ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce or salad dressings
- Soup noodles (Mr. Noodle)
- Crackers and granola bars
- Tetra juice boxes (orange, apple, fruit punch)
- Flour and sugar
Other Community Organizations collecting in June
- Visit their website to learn how to make donations
- Collecting items at their June 26, 2022 Concert at Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts theatre.
- See their website on how to purchase tickets to the concert.
- Collecting items at all of their show performances for I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change from June 9 to 25, 2022
- Visit their website for show dates, so you can drop off your donation when you visit the theatre.
Raika Sheppard’s office is coordinating the collection of food bank donations from the Richmond Hill BIA and the above listed organizations.