City of Richmond Hill Launches Business Support Hotline
Local businesses have been facing unprecedented challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic and will continue to do so as they take steps toward reopening and recovery. To help businesses get through this crisis, Richmond Hill has launched a Business Support Hotline in collaboration with the Richmond Hill Board of Trade. Through the hotline, business owners will receive help to access support, reopening and recovery programs offered by all levels of government.
Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff can support businesses with the following topics:
- Reopening assistance
- Funding and grants
- Business and recovery planning
- Federal, provincial and municipal support programs
- Planning, permit and zoning
- Obtaining personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Business to business resources
- Shop Safe Downtown Program
- And much more
From Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., local business owners are encouraged to call 905-771-5558 to access staff. The business support hotline will be in effect until the end of 2020.